Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged back

My friend Leah http://darlnsnotalone.blogspot.com/ has tagged me for a bucket list. Five things you want to do before you die, based on the movie The Bucket List.
So... let's see
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Go mountain climbing
3. Swim with dolphins!
4. See Bon Jovi in concert!
5. meet up with my girls for Jersery!!miss them tons!

NOW I am tagging...
Suzzanna, Stacey and Julie(NY), Julie (CA) and Emily

here is one I did the other day http://thescrappingspot.com/ plays a game Spot Tag I was picked and I picked Shawn this is my lift on hers even down to the JunkitZ Extreme Boy pp love this pp last 2 sheets i had of it! Happy Hump Day!TFL

4 comments:

Chrissy Le said...

This layout is too cute! I love his expression!

rpfangirljr said...

Michelle, that layout is awesome! I <3 it!

ricanlaw said...

Very cute layout. Love the TC papers.

emelyn said...

HI Michelle!! LOVE your layouts, your boys are too cute! And this layout with the Junkitz goodies...rock!!!