Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

the boys with there haircut...I can't get it to go down to the bottom!blogger is annoying that way in moving pictures around!..pretty handsome..if i don't say so myself!Kyle practing his Violin he is really liking it and doing a great job!so very proud of my big boy! :)
layout I did about Aaron's new friend...
few pictures of the boys..Aaron's new friend lately has been Dr. Seuss :)







Jase attacking Kyle




Finally took Jase for his first haircut here is a picture of his curls :( love those curls!!!


his after picture....not as many curls :( she made him look like Buster Brown..


Kyle & Aaron got there haircut too..before..
some layouts i've done... :)






Wishing you all & your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!!Enjoy your families and the food and remember what you are thankful for!! I am so thankful for so many things my healthy,wild, crazy boys my great hubby and my family!!and my little brother Robert has popped the question to his girlfriend Melissa -Monday he proposed to his Melissa and she said "YES"!!!!CONGRATS guys so happy for you both and welcome to the family Melissa!!loves ya both!















No comments: