Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TallyScrappers September Jenni Bowlin Kit




I haven't done a mini album in awhile and I forgot how much fun they are to make! I think Tallyscrappers September's Kit is perfect for a mini album! I haven't put any pictures in it yet, I am deciding if I am going to put our Florida pictures from this year or my favorite pictures of 2011. Though I think I may do my favorite photos! this is the cover and side of the album








here are some more picture of the inside of my album.





















































































I love the JB stamps notebook/ruler stamp













and the JB red paint dabber is freaking awesome I want one in every color!fun and easy to use and best of all NO MESS!





























This is actually the first page on the inside of the album! If you would like to purchase this kit you can go here
www.tallyscrappers.com go to the store, click on "whats new" it selling for $24.00 awesome price for all the beautiful Jenni Bowling papers/paint/stamps & more you will be getting!

Happy Scrapping!






















































No comments: