Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lucky day 7-7-07

I got my scrap on today finally seems like awhile that i have actually sat and created something!always feels good...I did this layout and wasn't really thrilled about but wasn't about to redo it!I posted it at MFM(http://www.myfavortiememories.net%20great/great place to hang out with some KeWl chicks)
and Donna suggested I color in some of the doodling!and it brought this layout AlIvE in my book!Love how it turned out!
before~














after~







Thank you Donna(mom to 6kids)


I even got to go to J's(by myself)someone posted they were
some good stuff there but of course my
totally BiteS and didn't have anything
good or that I need (not that I need ANYthinG!)LOL
Came home made lunch for me & the boys
I had a tomato sandwich YuMm-O haven't
had one of those in awhile hit the spot!
after lunch the boys played in the pool
than of course had to have some ice pops :)
I guess for me today was a lucky day for me :)


Aaron & Kyle enjoy some ice pop/ice





Kyle relaxing in the pool looking KeWl


Aaron catching some fish.







1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Love the colored-in doodling!!