Saturday, October 20, 2007

Croptoberfest at TSS

I am hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend over at TSS
Octoberfest lots going on since early this morning!
I did one layout it was a timed one so not good at being timed :( and hadmajor problems uploading them for some odd reason just having a "duh" moment today!
here is the timed challenged i missed ....I love these shirts i got them from Old Navy they say Mummy's Boy don't they look cute :)
off to do some more scrapping hoping to go pumpkin picking today too!!
Big Bellys was a sketch challenge I actually did on Sunday loved the sketch Rachael posted had alot of photos on it and thought these pictures would work well with it..though her sketch had more :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love these layouts! I still need to try to get some challenges done by tonight! LOL I am such a scrapping slacker lately.