Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feeling a bit OverWhelmed!!

Okay well i've been a VERY bad blogger!!I have just been super overwhelmed with school I am the Fundraiser PTO chickie and doing alot of volunteering at school and havent' had some down time!! Anywhoo on to the good stuff :) I just signed over at http://scrappygiraffekits.com/ for a really KEWL challenge Scrap That Tune (STT) hosted by my wonderful girl Leah!!!It started on Monday and I got my first challenge done already that is how much pent up scrappiness I had inside me :) so they give you a sketch choose to use it optional {I used the sketch}, they give you a choice of 3 songs to choose from, 3 different choices to use like 2 pp and ribbon, use lyrics and your own sketch etc...so we shall see how it plays out!!!SO this is my LO for this week I choose We Belong Together by Marieh Carey. I am really happy with how it came out one f my favorite pictures of my little boys :) TFL...












okay got the go head on posting my LO here so I can share my stuff with you all :)Thanks Scrappygiraffe :)
The sketch was from Leisha's Page Plans check her sketches here she does great sketches
http://leishassketches.blogspot.com/

No comments: