Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hump day Wednesday

Can you believe it there is like 15 days til Christmas!!yikes where does the time go???oy vey i am not even wrapped still need to finish up stockings and shopping i think need to get a few things for Kyle, Aaron is finished, Jase i think we will be just getting him a megasaucer since we are buying him diapers, clothes, formula etc monthlY,..i did pick up a few hand toys for him. Anywhoo been pretty busy this week work started up and the Holiday Shop at school i am working 3 days there this week that is pretty much what i have been doing this week..

Well in scrappy news :) TallyScrappers we are doing the 12 days of Christmas Challenge got some cool challenges going on!I got a few of them done this past weekend which i was really happy that i got to scrap! I want to do Kat's Challenge 2 pager (major challenge for me) here are some of the things i have done so far:

Day 1: had to use the song by Don Williams "I believe in you" either the lyrics, believe in our title & color red

Day 2; tradition that we did/miss, journaling, use red & use a wordle for your thoughts or tradions.Day 3; about me what was on my list, use the colors red, blue & green, picture of me,stamped image, santa on the page & 2 different alpha's.Day 4: ATC card & 3 tags and alist of things that had to be included (mine included the 4 needed)Day 5: use goldend tones, round circular embellish... Missing Day 6/7/8-hoping this week!!

Day 9 (my challenge) :) make a Cookie in a Jar Mix arent' they the cutest things evera!simple easy & CHEAP!

Finally Scrapped this picture Kyle drew on a box i cute it out, not the first of these that he has drawn and I am sure more to come!Aaron is so sweet and says to me "Mom this isn't nice"so sweet could just eat him up!!

Have lots of felt laying around and made this with it thinking using it for a gift card holder??

I believe that is all that is happen here!!Hope you are getting your Christmas shopping done & wrapped that is what i am going to try to tackle next week!!wish me luck!!TFL :)








2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Your cookie jars and mix are just so adorable.

Stacey said...

Cute cute stuff!! I went and signed up for Tally Scrapper. Need to figure it all out when I get time. :) I can't belive we only have two weeks til Christmas!!!