Wednesday, March 30, 2011

more going on at What's Scrapping

I hope you guys where able to check out www.whatsscrapping.com every day there is some sort of inspiration going on.....here are a few things I have done..
1.No Boston fans here!! was from my ad inspiration (Thursday) and Tallyscrapper Survivor game.







2. Dalis card sketch (On Wednesday) #2 i was tired didn't think i was going to get it done but I did and love the way it turned out!

























3.Therese cards are from Dalis 1st card sketch.











4.I so adore these picture of Aaron he was a little over 1...this is Amy's 2nd sketch loving the banners :)



Check out Purple Pumpkin for a chance of an awesome giveaway! http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com/

Make sure you stop by What's Scrapping! Tomorrow is ad inspiration! Happy Scrappin =)

No comments: