Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's Scrapping

Hello friends! Just wanted to share a few things I have done in the last few weeks!

This is from last Thursday What's Scrapping Ad Inspiration found from Rachael Ray Mag...

great way to use all those wallet photos!
this was for What's scrapping Sketch by Amy Bender...loose take
this was from 3wks ago Ad inspiration i used the colors red/yellow/green
this is for this Ad inspiration one of my favorite ad's
I came up with this: random photos 2007-2010this is a combo for TallyScrapper Light it up for Autism Crop I started it than never finished in time than we had our Sketch for What's Scrapping so I flipped it and it kinda of worked out!

Don't forgot to check out What's scrapping I am going to be posting the Ad Inspiration up early and who ever participates and links What's scrapping blog to your page you will be entered to win some scrappy goodies :) so go check it out!
Also go check out Tallyscrapper this month kit is HOT i wish i had extra $$ but we are going away and I promised not to spend any money trying to save oh if i was a millionaire!!
also I am hosting a challenge at Tallyscrapper with some great prizes so go check it out its a fun challenge!

TFL & comments please leave one its nice to know someone reads it besides me!!bwwaaa lol

No comments: