Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!/Chibi Michelle

Final we have a great excuse to scrap ALL DAY!!(haha) its Mother's Day & NSD so if you are ready for some fun head on over to www.tallyscrappers.com and come join the fun we are having a mini-crop with prizes so come check it out there are prizes to be given out and some games!

well i just got back from Florida Thursday night so I am definitely gonna get some scrapping done its OUR weekend right?? but of course life is taken over with Soccer/Football games and food shopping since we have no food in the house!since its gonna be a rough Mother's Day for me this year first year without my Mom its been hitting me hard the last few days been dreading for months and now its approaching and going into stores with all the signs and commercials are making me cry and realizing what I am missing this year! so hopefully scrapping will keep my mind occupied!

and for final news can you guess who this is???


that's me aren't I so stinking cute!! Kristy D from Some Odd Girl!! i love it if you want more information on getting your own done click on the badge on my side bar and talk to Kristy she is awesome her stamps and images are awesome you won't be disappointed! Thank you Kristy love it! <3

Happy Scrapping ladies & Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, that is sooooo cute! What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

How friggin cute is that! LOVES it!

Sarah Rice said...

ack!!! She is SOOO cute! I want one but Im too broke to buy anything.

So glad you love the odd girl stamps! They are the bees knees!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww your chibi girl is amazing.. she's so precious.

Big hugs mama... It sucks we are going through such a traumatic loss, but at least we can lean on each other.. even if it is through the internet. Big love girl. xoxo

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Shoot. did a post of mine come through before this one on this post? Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.. you always spring to my mind when I'm having a hard day missing my mom too. Love you girl.