Thursday, April 21, 2011

Toot Toot THursday!!!

found out some awesome news that I will be joining Tally Scrapper team,so excited to be part of the team. Thanks so much Pinky I know you had a hard decision with all the applications you received!! xoxox

Had some scraps and made this card, being playing around with my Copics still learning but happy the way the cup cakes came out!


This was for What's Scrapping & TallyScrappers I combined my Thursday Ad Inspiration
and Christine's Song & Sketch Challenge....our sketches where similar so it worked out great! my title was That's why you'll find me...took me a few days to think of something but i finally made it work
If you haven't already go check out TallyScrappers.com lots of fun challenges and the girls are super friendly! also don't forgot to check out Whatsscrapping.com everyday(almost) they have some kind of inspiration ad/sketch/card etc.. thanks for stopping by hope to see you there....xoxoo



No comments: