Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AmaZing Tallyscrapper July's kit + BIG SALE!!!





if you are like me I can't pass on a big sale!!Tallyscrappers is having a HUGE sale
15% off of everything
all older kits will be $21.00
discount code: BIGJULYSALE

Here is the Sassy Vintage Dream kit stinking awesome!!
Card I madew with the left overs all kit except the buttons & wordsall kit except the flower and picture is from their book that i cut out :) for Tally Treasure Hunt #5thinking of you card all kit :)Doug & I in Florida 12years...all kitcard all kit except for inking.
all kit execpt for buttons for LEO Challenge Lauren, Donna & I at Matt & Rachael's wedding in August.


my Snookie hair do :)




I am off to play with the rest of the kit, its so fun to play with!! Make sure you go to http://www.tallyscrapper.com/ to get yours on July 1st!!!defintely want this kit and don't forget the BIG SALE!!!
























xxooxo















No comments: