Monday, July 11, 2011

Some exciting news and some scrapping going on & NJ Housewife!



"Is Bitch Better??" quote from Theresa Giudice My girlfriend called me to invite me to go to Stew's to met her! not the greatest picture (hate when other people touch my camera) she was nice, pretty and her make up was natural she was shorter than I thought (but still taller than me haha) I got her cook book and it has some pretty yummy recipes gonna try them out for sure I will let you know:)



layout I did Mr. Fix it Jase :)



Card I made for TallyScrappers card challenge, polka dots, use fun/groovy for the title/bright colors here is mine used my Some Odd Girl stamped image Balloon Kaylee <3




another TallyScrapper challenge using a sketch Jase & I when we where around the same age!crazy how much we look alike my hair was the same as his..maybe that is why he gets confused for a girl alot!haha



Card Challenge at TallyScrappers bright colors, fruit and twine had to use!




yes another challenge at TallyScrappers this is for my Tally Treasure # 6 use red/white/blue 4 pictures/with flags in it. Florida 1995 celebrating the 4th of July!




Another Challenge at Tallyscrappers (hint still going on I am hosting w/prize..come play) I bought the MS circle cutter and love it so easy to use!! so of course i had to make a challenge around it!



So for the FANTASTIC news!! I was so excited when I had a phone call from Pinky (aka Cristal) from Tallyscrappers she had asked me to fill some big shoes to be Creative Director at TallyScrappers I was so excited I love Tally so much its a great bunch of girls and lots of creativity going on! LJ who was the CD stepped down due to life and not having much mojo and giving all she wanted to Tally, but she will still be playing and helping us at TS she has kept the board together (along w/a few others) and has done a great job!! thanks for everything LJ we love you and you rock!! oxxo


so please come on over and hang out with us we always love new/old meat :)

happy scrapping leave a comment love to read your comments!!
















1 comment:

Laurajean said...

I'm so happy for you girl, you will be fantastic as Tally's NEW Creative Director. And LOVE all of your layouts chick, you are rocking it :)