Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've been a slacker!!!

I got some scrapping done finally!!it felt good been CraZy busy with school and life itself!
i've been a bad blogger :( (not that anyone really reads it except me LOL)so i guess it really doesn't matter! Anywhoo I did this Doodlebug house for MFM off the Page project Jami totally RocKS with these projects!i am hoping to use my MR chipboard house alter it and put some pictures of the house and us and keep inside the house!

This is a scrap lift (BarbW)I did on TSS....love these pictures of Kyle acting silly when i get the camera out!oh yeah and he has his FIRST loose TOOTH!!I believe Sunday he noticed it he is soo eXCiteD he has been waiting for this BiG event in his life!all his friends are on there 2nd tooth!
Doug and I Anniversary is coming up WOOO HOOO September 26 will be 9 yrs! can't believe its been that long already doesn't feel like it!i guess that is good right??He is a great hubby and father hard working and I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate everything he does for us!!I love you xoxooxoxoxo!!!this is for you :) All My Life (our wedding song)by KC&JoJo...
I bought this canvas at J's on clearance for $3bucks!! it came with metal handles that you can hang it i am going to spray paint them black. I am actually submitting this to my LSS (Express Yourself)for the DT. Wish me luck! close up;

thats about it for me. I did get 2 CJ's I have 4 more to do so i need to really get my butt in gear!
have a good week! peace out dude!




5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I love that Silly Boy layout Michelle... and you know I love the house!! I don't wanna see another CJ for at least a month, ya hear me? *lol* Hope you have a good day... SURVIVOR starts tonight!! YOu watch it? Hugs girls!

Stacey said...

Michelle, I have your blog in my google reader so I always see when you have new posts. :) So you have at least a couple of readers. ;) I always like to see your layouts and see pics of your cuties!

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hola Chickie Babee!! I read your blog, now go read mine lol. glad to see your using your "Betty" I still need to send your b-day card (i'm bad) hugs :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

update this thing ;)

Amy Birch said...

Awesome, awesome projects, Michelle!!!

I read your blog, so update this puppy!!!

Your friends read it!!! <333