Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sweet


I scraplifted this layout from the AL calendar.
love this picture of Aaron he is just looking so sweet with his turkey hat he made at school.
So I've been a pretty bad blogger lately!what else is new ;) been pretty busy and not very productive with the scrapping!thats my excuse for not posting!!hoping in like 2wks i will have more energy so i can stay up and scrap just been so sleepy its horrible!
So I got some really SAD news today MFM is closing :( and this kit we will get! Saddens me that I will be not be able to visit and chat with my buddies over there so we hoping to do still stay in touch some how!Shari had some AWESOME kits BRIGHT colors the DT TOTALLY ROCKED and just OverAll AWESOME!Shari is closing down to spend more time with her family totally understand family comes FIRST!!!Love ya Shari and thanks for everything!!
I have a doctor's appt. this Saturday scared to see how much I have gained (yes already)I've been eating like a crazy woman!!!lol-babies hungry and wants some food!
And also on Saturday I will be getting my NEW (to me) Toyota Sienna!!!!super excited about that just driving my car I am stoked thinking its going to be nice to have so MUCH more room!!not sure how I lived in that small car with the boys!I was just noticing the other day how Kyle is having a hard time getting out of the car especially if he is trying to get his backpack out of the car and his legs he is getting bigger and our family is getting bigger so that calls for a bigger car :)
so that is about it here on the home front! so enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOOHOO on the new car!! I wanna see some prego pics honey! Happy Holidays to you all... Can't believe how close Christmas is!!