Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Gina from WT has tagged me!!pretty easy questions so i am in :)

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
~Getting ready for my upcoming wedding in September

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
~ endless mountain of laundry
~ empty the dishwasher
~figure what the boys are going to eat for dinner???don't need to figure dinner for Doug and I my friend Lauren made dinner for us :)
~get the boys to bed by 8 so i can watch BB10 :)
~pick up the house!!

I'm addicted to...
~the Internet
~anything scrapbooking
~shopping for scrapbooking supplies or clothes!

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
~build an addition to my house would love a bigger deck/kitchen and living/family room! And pay off our mortgage!

Places I have Lived...
~Red Bank, New Jersey
~Brick, New Jersey
~Lavalette, New Jersey
~ Danbury, CT

I am tagging...
Leah
Jessica
Stacey
Emily
Julie

k-i think that is enough :)
off to work on my to do list ;)

3 comments:

Gina de Jong said...

Yay Michelle!!! thanks for playing!!! you got laundry too, huh??? :P

emelyn said...

hey michelle!! thanks for tagging me!! am i the "emily" you listed?? LOL, my name is emelyn :)

now, to think of who to tag next..LOL!

rpfangirljr said...

LOVE your answers Michelle!!! LOL ;)