Tuesday, January 15, 2008

16 weeks and counting...

I took this myself not the best picture of me!kinda at that pudgy state!FUN!Here is my LOAD layout from yesterday #14 our trip in December to New York another 2 pager really don't like 2pagers but had lots of pictures i wanted to use. Now to work on today's LOAD layout! I am losing steam on this really hope I can keep it up the memento wish me luck! I still need to finish my pictures did Kyle's need to do Aaron's and my own pictures. Just remember I have an album with more pictures that i need to sort through!Ugh!!
That's all for know folks Happy Tuesday!!


5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

You are absolutely gorgeous sweetie!! Look at that baby bump. Bet you'll be feeling him move in no time. I haven't missed that yet have I? (you talking about it) Big hugs!!

Chrissy Le said...

You look GREAT!! love that NYC layout too!

Jessica said...

you are AMAZINGLY ADORABLE!! I want to give you a giant hug!!! thanks for the lovin' baby! I will be updating my blog soon!!!! :)

JuliesAddiction said...

Michelle, I love that little tummy!!!

Oh and Leah, she is gonna have a girl okay??? LOL

Suzanna said...

You don't look pudgy at all!! You look adorable! I've been waiting on a belly pic! I love baby bumps, especially when it's not on me, LOL! You look great, thanks for sharing a pic with us!

You're layouts are just fab, Michelle! You are really rockin' some great work out!